|Job Ref:||204745554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Teddington||Address:||Post Code:||TW11||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Desktop Support Analyst, Teddington, Middlesex - £25k - £29k|
Our client is a leading provider of software to the UK's healthcare and socialcare sectors. Due to consistent growth their service desk function now requires a Desktop Support Analyst to provide 1st and 2nd line support services to customers as well as internal staff.
Essential skills required of Desktop Support Analyst:
* 1st and 2nd line support experience.
* Experience of Microsoft Operating Systems (particularly Windows 7, Windows 8x, Windows Server)
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products
* Hardware and networking technologies
* Understanding of ITIL methodology
Main Duties of Desktop Support Analyst:
* 1st and 2nd line support services.
* Proactively managing the day to day issues raised by the customer base
* Determine the actions required to resolve operational / product problems, escalating as
* Install software, image computers and handheld devices locally or using remote deployment tools
* Work closely with 3rd Line.
* Management of AD/Exchange accounts setups/changes ensuring correct group permissions are utilised and adhered too
* Involvement in daytime [08:00 - 18:00] shift rota system, including flexibility to cover additional hours / shifts as and when required
Desirable skills of Desktop Support Analyst:
* Experience of any of the following Netapps, CRM, Sage, Nagios
* Networking / TCP/IP / firewalls
* Any Solaris or Linux experience with preference to Solaris 10 and Redhat Linux
* Experience in Microsoft Lync 2013 and System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
The Desktop Support Analyst position is based in Teddington in Middlesex and will pay a salary in the region of £29,000 depending on experience.
Please only apply if you are a reasonable commutable distance from Teddington.
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes