|Job Ref:||204745478||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Position: Data Analyst - Newcastle|
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time
The company client is a fast growing global organisation with a strong presence in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are actively looking to hire a driven and dynamic Data Analyst - skilled in SAS and / or SQL . The successful applicant will be offered up to c£40,000 basic salary - with an attractive annual bonus and company benefits scheme. This is an exciting opportunity for career advancement.
Essential skills and experience required:
* Have a strong academic background
* Understand issues surrounding the quality of data within business systems
* You will have good interpersonal skills and are prepared to develop these alongside business analysis skills
* Have a level of impact in business and social interactive skills to work appropriately with our clients.
* Be enthusiastic about Data Assurance and its solutions
* Have the ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards
* Have good communication skills particularly around explaining complex technical data issues to non-technical people
* Show strong evidence of having conducted complex mathematical/computational analysis
The successful candidate will ideally (not essential) have an understanding of one or more of the following:
* Microsoft Access Database Design and Queries;
* Relational Database Design and Programming using Microsoft SQL Server; SAS
* Good working knowledge of ACL, VBA and Excel.
If you have the relevant experience and skills for this role, please send your CV by clicking Apply Now