|Job Ref:||204745259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Senior Cyber Security Analyst|
Outsource UK are actively seeking to recruit a Senior Cyber Security Analyst with excellent understanding of threat vectors, information security incident handling, vulnerability analysis - NESSUS, endpoint solutions and forensic /malware awareness within Financial Services or similar scale industries (concerning sensitive customer data - Telecommunications, Energy etc). This role would suit an IT focussed candidate looking to move into an entry level role in cyber security. You will be working for a high profile Financial Services organisation in Buckinghamshire who are looking to offer a 5 month contract. Should you wish to be considered please apply or send CV direct to (url removed)
Looking for an experienced Information Cyber Security Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring internal and external cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual, with keen attention to detail, who can demonstrate proven intimate knowledge of cyber security analysis, investigation and response to security incidents and forensic investigation capabilities.
Will require an exceptional analytical skill set and knowledge of current and evolving Cyber threats and developing strategies for their detection and mitigation.
* Identify, deter, monitor and investigate computer and network intrusions
* Conduct audit, vulnerability and compliance assessment tests of information systems
* Carry out analysis to determine the root cause of events, and to provide incident response and reporting in support of operational effectiveness
* Maintain an understanding of current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities and security technology developments
* Ensure all security incident response procedures remain integrated with the incident and crisis management processes
* Be part of a team of analysts and responders executing and supporting these processes
* Responsible for developing, researching and maintaining proficiency in tools; including researching techniques, countermeasures and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities and Malware.
* Conduct of end-to-end analyses for evidence of network penetrations and data theft, leveraging technical knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Endpoint forensics, breach indicators, and Log Aggregation Technology
* To be able to work with the Product & Service team on issue resolution, end-to-end performance of the services and products
* To be part of a team providing first responder computer forensic support to high-technology investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
The successful candidates must have and demonstrate within their CV:
* An excellent understanding of threats and threat vectors
* Information Security Incident handling experience
* Ability to conduct and direct research into threats and vulnerabilities and preventative capabilities
* Knowledge of current endpoint/network/email security solutions
* Extensive information security experience
* Forensic / malware experience
* Host and network forensic tools and techniques
* Information Security certification (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
* Incident and Forensic Security certification (GIAC GCIA/ GCIH)
* Ethical hacking certifications (CEH, etc.)
* Scripting/Programing Knowledge (PowerShell/VB/Python/C#/etc
* Experience would include working within an IT environment in a similar Cyber security capacity.
* Knowledge or hands on experience using security software tools sets
If you considering a move from your current role, please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Will Louzado at (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit with our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)