|Job Ref:||204745257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £120000/annum competitive||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Business Consultant - Financial Software|
Business Consultant required to join a successful asset management consultancy based in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Business Consultant to boost their career within a leading investment management consultancy. The Business Consultant is also provided with the chance to work for some of the most exciting clients within the financial industry.
As a well established and successful company they are able to offer a great training programme which gives business consultants a unique opportunity for personal development and the ability to gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of areas within the investment management industry.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked with front office software and will have had experience in implementing Asset Management software into top tier buy side asset managers, you will have a strong in depth knowledge across a wide range of products as well as a strong knowledge of the whole trade life cycle but have moved into a project management role.
Relevant systems experience: Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Simcorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM, Eze Castle, Thinkfolio, Lantentzero or in-house order management or portfolio management systems
Responsibilities of the Business Consultant Role:
* Participation of all aspects of the projects implementations including design, configuration, integration and training
* Responsible for one or more streams in the project
* Assisting client to model their business processes within the software
* Performing the role of mentor to less experienced colleagues
Key Knowledge and Experience for the Business Consultant Role:
* Successful track record in a role involving the implementation of Asset management systems
* Solid work experience within Asset Management from the front, middle and back office
* Experience in with business analysis
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Detailed knowledge around a broad set of products for example: Portfolio Management, Performance Measurement, Investment and fund accounting, Compliance, Fixed Income, Equity based products, derivatives, crystal reports
* Knowledge of Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Simcorp Dimension, Bloomberg AIM, EZE Castle, THinkfolio, Lantentzero or in house order management or portfolio management systems.
Key Words: Implementation Consultant, Financial Software, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Trading, Settlement's, Fixed Income, Equity, Investment and Fund Accounting, Front, Middle, Back Office
If you are interested in this Business Consultant opportunity please apply today with an up to date CV to Jennifer Erobame.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for, but may be of interest to someone in your network, please get in contact as we offer a referral fee, and may also have more suitable roles available.
Location - City Of London
Salary: Ranges up to £120,000 depending on experience