|Job Ref:||204745246||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum 10% bonus+benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
£45,000 + 10% bonus + benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, DIS, ++
An Agile enthusiast with Scrum Certificate, who eats, sleeps and breaths Scrum who wants to continually grow and develop and cultivate a team of competence, transparency, coaching the teams to be self-organised, cross-functional, continually improving their skills and deliver excellence.
* Certified Scrum Professional or equivalent (i.e. (url removed) or Scrum Alliance qualifications)
* Worked in more than one company in an Agile manner
* Worked in a Scaled Scrum environment
* Experience of effecting organisational change to achieve agility
* Software development team experience
* A passion for learning - both yourself and to see others grow
* Technical knowledge, development experience
* Java knowledge and understanding
* Experience of XP practices (e.g. CI, TDD, Pairing etc)
* Test automation (BDD, Cucumber or similar)
* Continuous Deployment
You will lead and inspire the Scrum Team, coaching and developing the team, and Product Owners to develop high quality software to deliver agreed business priorities. There is ample room for this Manager to grow and develop their own skills and career in a progressive environment.
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles