|Job Ref:||204745165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Are you a Security Analyst, with a strong knowledge of vulnerability detection and management? Do you have a background in Web Application Security? If so, apply now for this newly created role based in Central London. |
A Security Operations Analyst is required by a global leader in a fast-paced, and high threat environment. The business is reliant upon providing the highest quality platforms the market can offer, and the security team is growing to meet with market demands.
The Security Operations Analyst will join the Security Operations team, which is pivotal in the identification and remediation of security incidents and vulnerabilities, and ensuring that the security tools are providing the best protection possible.
Engagement with internal technical teams and 3rd party suppliers will be central to the role, and you'll provide reports and alerts to the business for incidents and threats faced. Excellent communication skills are absolutely essential, as is a real interest in Security Operations.
Previous experience of Web Application security and Linux environment would be the perfect fit.
The Security Operations Analyst / Security Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Overseeing security tools and technologies to ensure first class service
* Analysis of data from key platforms and security tools
* Identification of security incidents, threat prioritisation and security event management
* Working closely with IT teams to record and report incidents, and working through remediation activities to completion
* Documentation and communication of threats to various IT teams to ensure risks are fully appreciated and resolved
The successful Security Operations Analyst will have the following experience:
* Experience in a Security Operations environment, or similar
* Experience working with vulnerability management and security scanning tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Splunk or Snort
* Security incident and event analysis, and incident response experience
* Knowledge of web application security
* Experience working in a Linux environment would be a benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity to really put your stamp on a new role, whilst working in an ideal location and great offices, with strong opportunities for progression.
The salary for this role will depend on experience, but will be in the range of £40-55,000 + benefits.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV online or contact Sarah Gale at People Source Consulting.
Security Operations Analyst / Security Analyst / Security Engineer - Web Application Security
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas