|Job Ref:||204744788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Project Manager (Web Customer Experience)|
Coventry, Contract 25 weeks
Daily Rate £(Apply online only) Ltd/Umbrella Company
Seeking an experienced Project Manager for the Bedrock Programme - as the successful Project Manager you will have the ability to:
* Lead a diverse team,
* Set clear guidelines and performance expectations,
* Motivate the team to succeed.
* Strong inter personal and communications skills,
* Able to communicate complex processes, issues
* Make recommendations in a clear, concise way that engages stakeholders.
* Have a strong Business Process and IT Systems Programme Management
* You will manage the implementation of Ace based web configuration which provides a new customer experience, enabling customers to configure and select automotive products based on a common specification and visualisation data set.
* Using lifestyle or other characteristics to navigate the content and to output a data string which is consistently resolvable throughout the proceeding Customer Journey.
* Ensuring RADs and other data sources integrate with the Ace configuration tool -Ensuring that Ace can drive the data model and the rules engine for the website.
* Providing the capability for VISTA to consume a retrievable Customer Configuration String. Manage 3rd Party external Suppliers and internal SME/IT experts.
* Analysis of the current business practice of creating the customer-facing configurator Analysis and implementation for extensions to Ace to support the needs of the customer-facing configurator including: Accessories, Retail Pricing, Technical Data, Marketing Descriptions.
* Provide a strategy for the business to develop a front end and integrate with Ace authored product information
* Integration with the new customer-facing configurator to use the Ace-authored product information Consistent feature lists/categories across products and brands
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)