|Job Ref:||204744748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 03:29|
Data Modeller/ETL Developer|
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract based in Embankment, London. We are currently seeking a DWH Modeller/ETL Developer. This role will manage updates and enhances the DWH design, data model and architecture to meet the current and future reporting and analysis requirements. You will act as the primary contact for the BI development teams to provide detailed understanding of the DWH solution to enable the organisation to get the most value from its BI platform. You will own, update and enhance the DWH design, data model and architecture to meet BI programme needs, integrate reporting requirements into the data model, and produce DWH and ETL functional/technical specifications. You will be seen as an expert and provide leadership and advice on DWH design and development.
• Highly experienced data modeller and ETL developer.
• Experience of leading a group of BI developers.
• Strong data modelling skills in a large scale environment.
• Experience of MS BI stack.
• Proven experience of leading the design and build of Data Warehouses