|Job Ref:||204744730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Test Analyst - Gloucestershire - £30-45,000 per annum|
We have several requirements for Software Tester's to join a cloud based software company based in Gloucestershire who are at the top of their game.
You will need to be a strong manual tester who will take ownership of testing, planning and delivery of all manual test responsibilities inside of a dedicated Scrum team. YOU MUST have strong communication skills for this position (both verbally and written formats) as you will be liaising with different teams and the business.
You will also require some knowledge/experience of AUTOMATION and you will need to ideally have some coding experience. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who wish to advance their automation skills in a growing business.
- 3+ years testing experience
- Experience of testing backend web-services and web based Portal testing
- Ideally some experience of Automation Testing using JAVA or another languange
- Testing APIs and using REST/SOAP
- Linux (will consider Microsoft) command line basics ssh, grep, cp, ls, less.
- Usage of SQL queries and testing of data transformations
- Understanding BDD and hands-on experience of writing Gherkin (or similar) statements
- 3+ years Agile experience within either of both Kanban/Scrum frameworks
- Use of defect management and test management and repository tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, HP ALM, Microsoft MTM, TFS
- Capturing and reporting Sprint level testing and quality metrics
- ISEB or ISTQB qualification Foundation certificate or higher
If you are a tester who has the skills listed above and would be interested in a PERMANENT role in Gloucestershire, please apply now for further details.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas