|Job Ref:||204744683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£400 - £495/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
An excellent opportunity for an ETL Developer/SQL Data Analyst has risen to work with a market leading opportunity on a worldwide data migration programme. |
Not only does this opportunity involve working on a high profile transition but it also offers the opportunity to work from Melbourne, Australia, for one month in the early stages of the project. In addition, there may also be expensed travel to European countries and the USA. With that in mind, candidates for this position MUST be able to travel overseas and be interested in visiting the above countries for business purposes.
Our client, is undergoing a migration of legacy SQL systems into a newly developed bespoke system that is currently being rolled out globally on SQL Server. You will be required to carry out an in-depth data analysis of the existing and new systems whilst visiting Australia and provide a knowledge transfer to UK and European operations.
Your technical skills must include an expert level of the following:
- Visual Studio
Preferable skills include:
- MapR. (For candidates with no MapR experience, this is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills)
Your responsibilities for this position will include:
- Analysis of data scheme changes, software updates, live data issues and business operations (relevant to this programme)
- Excellent in-depth technical understanding of the technologies above and the ability to re-develop the current migration process (Pentaho/SSIS) in MapR.
- Able to develop new ETL Processes
- Must be able to travel internationally with no visa restrictions.
This role requires someone who has excellent communication skills and can work across all levels of the business including geographically dispersed development teams.
ETL Developer/SQL Data Analyst - £400-£495 per day - Southampton & Australia
If you are immediately available, please submit your CV today for consideration