|Job Ref:||204744448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Junior Audio Visual Engineer|
£16-18K depending on experience, plus many benefits, plus full training and development
A leading provider of integrated audio visual communication systems and solutions, with an outstanding business pedigree, is looking to recruit a Junior Audio Visual Engineer to assist with the design, supply and installation of integrated audio visual systems. You will have the expertise and technical ability to help provide solutions to clients that are designed and delivered on schedule and within budget.
- You will have a passion for planning & detail with an ability to adapt and think on your feet.
- You will be part of a tight-knit team who design, build and install cutting edge audio visual and home automation solutions for household names in the UK
- You will work with senior members of the team to develop and fine tune your skills
- You will gain experience working on client site and ultimately play a key role in looking after clients` requirements.
- You will have a passion and background in Audio Visual, with some industry experience
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- You will be pivotal to the future success and growth of the business
- This role carries an excellent package including full training and development
This role is immediately available, so apply now