|Job Ref:||204744344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£25000 - £60000/annum pension, bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
A nationwide innovative Investment platform consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing ambitious team.|
Located anywhere in the UK as a business analyst for this highly entrepreneurial business, you will have the opportunity to experience working for different Financial Services companies supporting projects right from the start, straight through to delivery.
This could be the perfect opportunity at any career stage; if you are right at the beginning of your Business Analyst career looking for an opportunity to join a business who wants to challenge, support and develop your skills and knowledge or whether you are a Senior Business Analyst looking to challenge yourself within a growing environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
This business do not want a Business Analyst who only wants to gather requirements, you must be confident and have the ability to:
* Challenge business / stakeholder / team requirements
* Work with 3rd parties, challenge and overcome issues
* Work with developers, testers and Project Managers to ensure the project will be delivered on time, to budget and quality
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
* Be a graduate Business Analyst or in the early stages of your Analyst career
* Currently be a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst
* Current experience of working within Financial Services sector
* Have experience of collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, SharePoint)
* Able to communicate effectively - verbal and written
* Be passionate about your career and want to develop and progress
* Wealth Platform experience desirable
* General interest in IT, with experience of JAVA and SQL knowledge would be desirable
If you are looking to join a business in a fully flexible role with the ability to really grow and promote your career no matter what career stage, where you could be working for any client, anywhere in the UK then this is the role for you.
Please note to be considered for this opportunity:
- You must be fully flexible to be in any location in the UK. You will be working from home and anywhere in the UK week-week dependant on client offices.
- You must have experience (current or in the last year ) of working as an IT Business Analyst in the Financial Services sector.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK