|Job Ref:||204744275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Pension & Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
A growing multinational retail business is currently searching for a Digital Business Analyst to join their growing team. |
Due to company growth, visions of change over the next 3-5years and business critical projects covering Ecommerce and mobile applications the requirement for Digital Business Analysts is ever more important.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and interpreting business priorities, problem and opportunities into business process and systems solutions which may or may not involve change to computer systems. You will support the business to define and lead the user acceptance testing.
This business currently operates over 1,100 stores and has growing omnichannel operations across 10 countries in Europe, with 74,000 people and nearly six million customers who shop in store and online every week, if you are looking for a fast paced environment with the ability to progress and develop then this is the ideal business for you.
Typical responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
* Review 'As Is', define and agree with Business the 'To Be' processes
* Identify workload attached to the tasks assigned during the project lifecycle (requirements, design support, IT and UAT support, Go live...)
* Give some input and review general and detailed specifications raised by appropriate teams
* Ensure that requirements are complete, accurate and articulated to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
* Give inputs, develop customer and support procedures, training the run teams around system change
A little about you:
* Digital Business analyst experience in a number of significant projects
* Delivered within an agile and structured environment
* Strong influencing skills with demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders across IT and the business
* IT development experience within a professional IT function, including experience of the full development lifecycle, including project inception and post-live support
* Experience of working in a complex matrix environment with both internal and 3rd party resources
* Knowledge and practical experience of working in a mixed application environment
* Experience of SAP would be an advantage
If you are looking for a new challenge within a fast paced retail company joining business critical Digital projects and have recent experience of working in a Digital Business Analyst role then please click apply.
Candidates must live in the local area: Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, Basingstoke, and Bournemouth or must be looking to relocate to the Hampshire area to be considered for this opportunity.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK