|Job Ref:||204743760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£23000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
1st Line Support Engineer required by my client - a leading IT Support company based in the City. |
Due to growth and increased demands from their clients, this firm are looking for a strong 1st Line Support Engineer to join their London team to provide on-site day to day support as well as assisting with substantial ongoing projects.
Ideally the successful candidate with have at least 2 years' experience in the IT industry, and be a keen technologist looking to move their career to the next stage.
- You will be an IT Support Engineer as part of a team, responsible for IT Systems (LAN, WAN, VOIP, infrastructure, conferencing, desktop, server and network systems)
- Help Desk support
- Software administration tasks
- Operating, updating and developing monitoring solutions to ensure system health
- At least 2 years' experience in the IT industry
- Microsoft OS support experience, including Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Microsoft Office support
- Windows Server administration experience (2008/2012/2012 R2)
- A good understanding of VOIP, IP networking, TCP/IP and connectivity, including configuration of switches, routers and firewalls
- Administration of Active Directory
- Outlook / Exchange / Office 365 administration
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen technologist to take their career to the next level, in a role that offers longevity, progression, and exposure to the latest tools and technologies