|Job Ref:||204743683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Junior - Mid-Level SQL Developer|
£35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Junior - Mid Level SQL Developer for a market leading client based in Sheffield. The Junior - Mid Level SQL Developer will have the following skills and expertise;
Junior/Mid-Level SQL Developer
* Ideally a minimum 3 years commercial experience as a SQL Developer
* Technical expertise within SQL Server 2008 (Essential)/SQL Server 2012 (Desirable)
* Technical expertise within T-SQL Procedures, Functions, Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning.
* Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal.
* Attention to detail.
* A reporting background is essential
* Stakeholder Management skills
* Ability to work individually or as part of a team
* Ensure compliance to quality standards and best practices
* Review specifications and design reports
* Developing Reports
* Work with other teams in IT in developing flexible standard reports and minimize redundancy
* Work with users directly to complete reports in a timely and efficient manner
* Troubleshoot issues with reports including data analysis, performance tuning and reconciliation
* Participate in system upgrades and maintenance activities
* Duly anticipate and escalate reporting related issues
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age