|Job Ref:||204743485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Egham||Address:||Salary:||£800/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
c£800 p/d - NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH - We are looking for a Project Manager who is capable of managing a complex project in an aggressive timeline. The principle product that you will be working on is a consumer electronics product, due for launch in the US then the UK, early to mid-2017.|
SALARY: c£800 p/d
We are looking for a Project Manager who is capable of managing a complex project in an aggressive timeline. The principle product that you will be working on is a consumer electronics product, due for launch in the US, early to mid-2017.
The Project Manager, will own the timeline for our projects.
* Manage a 9 month project which is rapidly moving out of concept through to delivery stage.
* Manage a project team of 4 principle sub-contractors, a project team of around 40 people (internal and external), and multi-disciplinary internal team which includes mechanical and industrial design, biomechanics, sales, marketing and operations.
* You will cover a multitude of areas, including manufacturing of a hardware product, electrical engineering, hardware development, software, app development, prototyping, testing, marketing, sales, although many of these activities are outsourced.
WHO WE`RE LOOKING FOR:-
* You will ideally have experience of developing a hardware product that has a software/companion app.
* You`ll be excited about working in a fast paced environment exploring new ideas and solutions, and making things happen. We define our culture by evolution.
* We`re looking for an out and out contractor who will live and breathe our product launch
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Must have hardware and software project management experience, including use of Waterfall and Agile product management techniques and methodology. SCRUM, AGILE
* Day to day ownership of project management and issue management tools, specifically JIRA
* Must be able to demonstrate multiple years of managing complex projects from concept through to execution
* Must have experience of developing both hardware and app products, ideally in the same product (i.e. hardware with companion app)
* Must have strong communication and influencing skills, be capable of managing upwards and partnering with internal and external subject experts
* Should be a stickler for detail and a strong character
* Must be comfortable working with an owner/entrepreneur
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Project Manager - Consumer Electronics reference PM1610-13 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based