|Job Ref:||204743472||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Job Title: UX PRACTITIONER |
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: DOE, can be flexible for the right candidate
Our client is looking for a UX professional to join their forward thinking integrated team. Ideally you will have a background within an agency environment.
About the role:
You'll be leading strategic conversations and workshops, relish being the product owner and be responsible for leading projects through the entire UX lifecycle.
A big part of this will be working in a multi-disciplinary team of devs, designers and PMs to deliver digital products.
But will also be about helping to build an appreciation of the complete customer journey and form strategies and content to deliver a seamless experience across all touch points.
You'll be able to:
* Work with clients to interpret and help them realise their objectives.
* Cover the basics of research and profiling, personas, requirements gathering, behavioural analysis, user journeys/flows, site maps, information architecture and wireframe development.
* Prototype concepts using a variety of methods, as well as solving interaction design problems using analytics, usability testing and research.
* Communicate your ideas and engage stakeholders
* Work collaboratively with the rest of the UX & Design and product teams and actively contribute to inspiring, delivering and generating ideas.
You will have:
* An excellent understanding of user experience best practice, usability best practices and the ability to implement solutions based on the needs of our users.
* Know how to get insight and turn this into meaningful strategies and assets and experiences that inform and drive the brief.
* At least a working knowledge of contemporary front-end development techniques
Reference number: 1606-36-7748
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: (url removed)