|Job Ref:||204741879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Wellington Professional Recruitment now have a number of C++ Developer opportunities with one of leading providers of software and services to the financial services sector. If you are an experienced C++ Developer or willing to cross train from other development backgrounds such as C, C# or Java then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.|
Working in their Development Centre in Belfast you will join a technically minded team and global company whose core products make them one of the leading companies worldwide for trading systems, feed handlers and market data components.
To be considered for this role you need to possess a mixture of the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 2 years' software development experience.
* C++ experience or a willingness to cross-train from Java or C#.
* Previous experience of financial markets would be an advantage but not essential.
* Experience across full SDLC from initial design through to testing.
* Knowledge of TCL scripting would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
Depending on experience, technical ability and interview performance this role offers a highly attractive salary, bonus and career development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects using innovative technologies. With continued growth planned previous team lead experience would also be looked on favourably but not essential to these roles.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Ciaran Boyle on (Apply online only).
Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client