|Job Ref:||204741872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Service Design and Mobilisation Manager - Warwick|
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Service Design and Mobilisation Manager to join their team based in Warwick. The role will be responsible for leading the service design and mobilisation function supporting the Sales, Bid Teams, Projects and Operations. You will not only engage with all areas to define service offerings but also work with the Bid/Sales teams to ensure high quality proposals are fully costed and submitted.
* Working across the Organisation to develop the key service plans for all key Services, defining and documenting the key service offerings and the associated service costs for each offering
* Providing pre-sales support to the Sales and Bid Team to help develop new opportunities and look for innovative solutions to enhance our service offerings.
* To develop fully detailed mobilisation plans for Services, working across the business to deliver these.
* Efficient mobilisation of new contracts and services in accordance with the tendered offering thus avoiding rework of designs, misunderstanding of commitments and early failure to meet customer requirements. Also for mobilisation between implementation to maintenance phases.
* Working with the Bid and Sales Teams to produce high quality, price competitive tenders and acting as the point of sign off for all services solutions during the bid process.
* Acting as an interface between Sales/Bidding, Engineering and the Operations organisation you will build a knowledge base of standard collateral and past performance of services offerings.
* Develop, implement and maintain service design and transition processes within Technology Solutions business.
* Experience in the sales & operational environments.
* Demonstrable experience leading teams in both a line management and matrix management capacity.
* Has understanding of and experience in service design, process creation and transition to live service (mobilisation).
* Demonstrable understanding of service management and service operations, costing and commercial structures.
* ITIL knowledge and certified (desirable)
Very competitive package on offer including car allowance, pension, holidays and a range of additional schemes
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
- (Apply online only)
Service Design - Service Transition - Mobility - On-Boarding - Presales - ITIL