|Job Ref:||204741798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£17000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Job title: Service Desk Analysts (SDA)|
Location: Milton Keynes/Bletchley
Opportunity type: Permanent
Salary: Between £17,000 and £23,000 depending on experience, plus quarterly performance bonus.
Due to business expansion a leading supplier of IT Support Services are relocating to the area. The company specialises in providing market leading support services to the Professional Services sector and is looking to recruit individuals across multiple levels.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst based in Milton Keynes/Bletchley.
About The Role
The role will be to provide high quality, remote technical support to our customer base from around Europe.
Initially you will be allocated to a single customer account but the opportunities exist; through knowledge and performance, for cross training onto other Services to further enhance your skillset and remuneration.
* Provide first point of contact for all customers in a professional, friendly and customer focused manner
* Receive, log, take ownership, escalate and monitor fault reports and service requests throughout their lifecycle using the service management tool provided and in accordance with agreed processes and procedures
* Ensure detailed troubleshooting is applied to every customer contact to minimise the amount of customer downtime.
* Ensure all telephone calls and tickets are handled in accordance with quality standards set out
* Ensure all modes of customer contact are monitored and responded to - Telephone calls, Self Service tickets and Emails
* Fully understand clients contractual and non-contractual SLAs
Essential Skills & Experience:
* A minimum of 1 years' experience working within a Professional Service Desk supporting a minimum number of 200 Users.
* A customer focused approach to all aspects of support
* Knowledge of the use of and support of MS Office suites, specifically (Apply online only)
* Knowledge of the use and support of Windows operating systems, specifically Win 7
* Working knowledge and experience supporting Citrix and Home working solutions (VPN/Network connect/Direct Access)
Non- technical requirements/skills:
* Excellent Customer services skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work under pressure, using your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a target driven environment
* Excellent multi-tasking skills
* The ability to work well within a team
This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding business and get immediate exposure to high-profile, corporate organisations.
If you feel you are the Service Desk Analyst we are looking to recruit please apply online today