|Job Ref:||204741777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Job title: 24/7 Senior Service Desk Analyst|
Location: Milton Keynes/Bletchley
Opportunity type: Permanent
Salary: Between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience, + shift allowance of between 25-33% depending on number of shifts worked.
Due to business expansion a leading supplier of IT Support Services are relocating to the area. The company specialises in providing market leading support services to the Professional Services sector and is looking to recruit individuals across multiple levels.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a 24/7 Senior Service Desk Analyst based in Milton Keynes/Bletchley.
About The Role
The role will be to provide high quality, remote technical support to our customer base from around Europe. One of our most successful customer offerings is the provision of remote support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
You will provide multi-client support to a set of customers predominantly based across the UK, Europe & Asia.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Provide first point of contact for all customers in a professional, friendly and customer focused manner
• Receive, log, take ownership, escalate and monitor fault reports and service requests throughout their lifecycle using the service management tool provided and in accordance with agreed processes and procedures
• Ensure detailed troubleshooting is applied to every customer contact to minimise the amount of customer downtime.
• Ensure all modes of customer contact are monitored and responded to - Telephone calls, Self Service tickets and Emails
• Fully understand clients contractual and non-contractual SLAs
• Be available to answer client calls in line with Speed to Answer measure set out
The 24/7 Senior Service Desk Analyst we are looking to recruit would ideally be:
• Looking for an employer to grow with and develop their career
• Not only technically experienced but also understand that the Customer experience is key to provide high quality Service
Essential Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a Professional Services Service Desk or for a Managed Service Provider
• Advanced Knowledge of the use of and support of MS Office suites, specifically (Apply online only)
• Advanced Knowledge of the use and support of Windows operating systems, specifically 7 and 8
• Working knowledge and experience supporting Citrix and Home working solutions (VPN/Network connect/Direct Access)
Non- technical requirements/skills:
• Excellent Customer services skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure, using your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a target driven environment
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• The ability to work well within a team
• Ability to liaise/co-ordinate with multi-levels of management
• Previous experience of working shifts would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding business and get immediate exposure to high-profile, corporate organisations.
If you feel you are the 24/7 Senior Service Desk Analyst we are looking to recruit please apply online today