|Job Ref:||204741773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Description: Our client is a major player within the Accident Management sector, is now seeking a strong Proclaim Developer to support us in our future growth plans. Established in 2001, we have developed an outstanding reputation for the quality and reliability of our services, which cover private and commercial vehicles. Our staff are experienced, helpful and responsive, and we work in partnership with carefully selected specialist suppliers to ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
Working within an experienced development team you will be enhancing and developing CMS proclaim for both Personal Injury and Medicolegal systems.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Ensuring requirements are clearly documented so that all members of the development team can recognise the development needs
* Delivering projects within given time scales and ensuring a consistent approach to development.
* Gathering Requirements from the Law Firm to enhance efficiencies of their proclaim system
* Creating supporting documentation for proposed development
* Coding, debugging, and documenting all aspects of CMS Proclaim.
* Creating custom standard and advanced reports
* System maintenance, including management of letters, linked actions and database.
* Proclaim development including user profiles, reporting, task server administration, SQL creation, screen design and database maintenance.
* Working with the other members of the development team to deliver projects promptly and ensure a consistent approach to development and conventions.
* Deliver weekly summary documentation to users to confirm completed projects.
* Either education to degree level in Information Systems/ Business
* Analysis or evidence or skills from the work place
* 1+ year minimum experience of working with Proclaim
* Working experience within a law firm of the Personal Injury Case type.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
* Ability to write up process flows using Visio or similar application
* Data-warehousing via MIWH or an alternate solution to allow SQL reporting
* Web Services skills preferable
* Benefits: £1k Attendance Bonus, free breakfast, car scheme
Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 Per Annum