|Job Ref:||204741671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£45000 - £59500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Lead Juniper Support Engineer|
Our client a technical Services provider in Basingstoke is seeking a Lead Juniper Support Engineer to join their growing team.
They provide cutting edge communication networks to customers globally and are growing the team to cope with increasing demand.
The role of Lead Juniper Support Engineer will be working with and supporting some of their key clients providing fault diagnosis and trouble shooting.
* Be main point of contact for key clients - gaining familiarity with their networks to be able resolving issues.
* Build and maintain relationships with Stakeholders of clients
* Act as escalation point for the NOC team.
* Take ownership of support cases and be first point of contact.
* Ensure SLA's are meet.
* Replicate faults in lab
* Attend client meetings for service reviews
The successful Lead Juniper Support Engineer will have:
* JNCIP certified
* Experience of working within a 2nd or 3rd Line Juniper focused support role
* Experienced in networking concept including configuration.
* Protocol knowledge - BGP, MPLS, OSPF, and ISIS
* Juniper knowledge - MX, EX and ideally SRX
It would be an advantage if you have Security Clearance.
This Lead Juniper Support Engineer role is paying up to £59,500 and has excellent benefits including Pension, Family Health cover and 25 days holiday, etc.
To apply please forward your CV or call Lucy on (Apply online only)
Keywords: Juniper Support, Juniper Engineer, Network Engineer, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCSP, JNCIP, ISP, Basingstoke, Southampton, Winchester, Hook, Reading, Fleet, Hampshire, Berkshire