|Job Ref:||204741659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Greenwich, SE London
We have an exciting permanent opportunity to join an expanding ICT Technology company with offices across the UK, including London.
My client is looking for someone who is really passionate about design, and has previously worked in either an in-house or agency based role.
* Develop and iterate outstanding digital creative assets across platforms - Campaign, product and Always on
* Co-ordinate and deliver digital creative assets across platforms - Campaign, product and Always on
* Ensure asset alignment to platform, brand, product, campaign and always on requirements
* Work cross functionally to lead suppliers and internal teams (Global, Regional and Local) to utilise the digital assets developed.
* Develop smooth international asset flows for digital creative and production
* More than 5 years digital marketing experience is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required
* Ability to create compelling consumer facing international digital communications assets for brand, product, campaign and social with credible reference.
* Strong knowledge and experience of technical platforms for creative asset development in digital
* Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
* Can demonstrate strong ROI for marketing assets and activities - credible reference required.
* Ability to manage projects to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies.
* Knowledge of wider digital marketing context and user journey dependencies critical
* This is a fast paced environment where flexibility of task is critical and a self starter attitude. The description is indicative and can evolve.
If you would be interested, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy