|Job Ref:||204741630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£1000/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Support Engineer (2nd/3rd line) - Cambridge - £25,000 - £30,000 |
CAMBRIDGE, United Kingdom - Our world-leading software client is seeking to recruit several new IT Support Engineers to join their growing team, providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the business.
As the 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer, you will provide 2nd & 3rd line support to all offices across the UK, actively develop IT support and service level, and provide escalation support to the 1st line support team.
Our leading client are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer with a broad range of technical skills, but with an excellent attitude and willingness to learn.
- Windows Server & Desktop operating systems
- Knowledge & experience of software packages (e.g. Office, Anti-virus, etc)
- Server Technologies experience (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V/VMWare, virtualisation technologies)
- Networking knowledge (e.g. LAN/WAN/SAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, Switching, VPN, Firewall)
- Hardware experience (e.g. Server hardware, Network Appliance, Cisco Switches/Routers, Desktop/Laptop/Tablet hardware)
Want to join an industry-leading business? Send your CV now!
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Sales & Marketing