|Job Ref:||204741550||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum £18,000 to £22,000||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Systems Support Analyst |
ALcontrol Laboratories is an energetic and dynamic business, delivering analysis results with integrity. With locations across Europe, including 8 laboratories in the United Kingdom, they offer a variety of analysis in the Food, Waters, Environmental and Oil industries.
Their Food and Waters business support many food producers, retailers and national water utilities to ensure people know their food is safe to eat and their water safe to drink.
Position: IT Systems Support Analyst
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 (dependant on experience)
As the first contract laboratory to achieve the Institute of Customers Services` Service Mark, they are dedicated to delivering excellent service to their customers whilst providing an engaging working environment for their teams across the business. As an individual who is passionate about the delivery of excellent service to their customers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to obtain new qualifications provided by the Institute of Customer Service.
They are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Support Analyst within the Project Management Team, based at Rotherham. The successful candidate will provide support to all to their Laboratory Information Management Systems in use throughout the Food & Waters division, providing solutions which meet the requirements of their customers.
- Work within a team of developers, maintaining, testing and supporting their Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) within a complex rapidly changing business and technical environment
- Provide an effective and responsive support service to the Food and Water business
- Provide time estimates for all work. Accurately monitor and report on progress against agreed schedules and priorities
- Diagnose problems in LIMS, action within agreed schedules and priorities, make the necessary changes and / or enhancements, observing all standards and procedures
- Create and update system documentation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience working within an IT role is preferred but applications from those with a passion for IT programming are encouraged
- Candidates must be educated to a GCSE level C+ (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- Oracle SQL Crystal Reports and software testing experience
- Transferable experience in other database or reporting packages would be considered
- Transferable experience in other LIMS or other information management packages would be considered
- Flexibility to travel to other UK sites for issues that cannot be resolved remotely
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge and previous experience of working within a laboratory environment would be advantageous
- A degree relating to IT would be advantageous
You may have experience of the following: IT Systems Support Analyst, Customer Service, Technical Support, IT Helpdesk, Oracle, SQL, Crystal Reports, Software Testing, LIMS, IT Service Desk, IT Analyst, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications