|Job Ref:||204741431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£220 - £260/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Contracts Manager - Health Sector|
We are seeking a Contracts Manager - Health Sector with strong experience of the below requirements. The initial contract runs until the end of January 2017 and you will be working for a Public Sector organisation based in Bath.
Daily Rate: Up to £260 per day
The successful candidate must either hold DS clearance or be willing to undergo security vetting in order to obtain the level required.
* As the Senior Contracts Manager you are expected to lead on contract negotiations and you will be responsible for the effective running and maintaining of a small portfolio of acute and independent sector contracts across the Bath and Wiltshire footprint.
* To be successful in this role you will require excellent technical knowledge in relation to Health Sector Contracts, strong relationship management skills, and be an effective communicator with the ability to support the team and external stakeholders.
* The role requires hands on experience of ensuring contracts are being maintained, and are run and negotiated as effectively as possible.
* This role requires travel around the geography relevant to the contracts managed, and to CSU and CCG stakeholder events.
The post holder will
* Lead the provision of an efficient, effective, and co-ordinated contract management portfolio capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and Health Sector requirements ensuring alignment with the activity of the organisation.
* Provide professional expertise to the outcome of the business processes for the Department or Directorate.
* Provide expert advice and guidance on contracting implications of STP
* Define current processes, facilitate discussions and advise colleagues as to how best practice might be adopted in the definition of future processes, document those processes as they are agreed and oversee their delivery.
* Lead on the delivery of specific contracts and/or specific portfolio, and support end-to-end processes for provider management and specific contracting responsibilities in driving transformation, as well as value for money.
* Enable resilience within the team via a combination of subject-matter expertise and applied technical skills to ensure strong service delivery for customers.
* Manage any direct line reports in compliance with organisational human resource policy and procedure.
* This job description and person specification are only an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
* The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an on-going basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
* Lead the delivery of all/any contract/s within a defined portfolio.
* Participate and contribute to relevant internal and external working groups/projects, services and initiatives to provide contract management, project, information and analytical advice and expertise.
* Oversee/supervise the team or any direct line reports to ensure contracts are delivered, and operational and strategic requirements are met.
* Present and offer challenge of provider data and information, with the ability to consider project information and issues, articulate variance and/or complexities, to a wide ranging audience of internal and external stakeholders.
* Understand the local environment, including challenges, risks and issues, with the ability to recognise the need for escalation where/when appropriate.
* Liaise with other managers and team members to develop and share best practice.
Please note the closing date for applications for this role is 3.00pm on the 8th October 2016
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)