|Job Ref:||204741400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Production IT Support Engineer - The Company:|
Working for this international, fast paced organisation, you will be ensuring the availability and efficient running of systems for the production team.
Production IT Support Engineer - The Role:
- To ensure all live and test data is processed and administered to internal / external customer requirements
- Update and maintain process and workflow diagrams and documents
- Actively manage incidents, close out and record resolutions
- Ensure all customer files are processed.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are operational, optimised and available.
- Ensure documents, processes, work flow diagrams, work instructions and logs are up to date and maintained.
- Actively manage incidents, escalate where necessary, close out open entries, record resolutions.
Production IT Support Engineer - The Candidate:
You will have good knowledge of Windows OS, folder & file structure administration as well as knowledge of UPP, CIS (Datacard) platform and knowledge of system architecture, applications, utilities, programs, platforms and scripts. You will also have a good understanding of Fault Analysis and ITIL methodology and creative solution generation