|Job Ref:||204741356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Software Support (Tier 1/1st Line)|
£20,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a software support technical who is a current undergraduate to join our fast growing technical team at a leading software house in Staffordshire.
My client has been developing innovative software solutions since 2003, growing exponentially to where they are now - with clients from around the world and a brand new purpose built headquarters in Staffordshire as well as offices in America.
Growth plans for the next couple of years requires ambitious and talented individuals to fuel them.
If you are looking for a company where you can grow professionally, where you can both share and gain knowledge, and where your performance is rewarded, then this company is the perfect place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our already successful team, in a fun, vibrant and professional environment.
- Provide technical support to business customers, answering questions on function and usage of products we develop. These include small businesses through to large enterprise customers such as GlaxoSmithKline, Cisco, and Ford to name a few.
- Handle client support requests via Email, Telephone, Live Chat, Forums & Support Ticket on a variety of levels of issue.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the software products and the company's internal systems.
- Produce how-to guides and step-by-steps for commonly encountered questions or problems.
- Identify and reproduce bugs reported by customers.
- Take part in product testing for new features and releases.
- On-call rota (with allowance)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 or 2012 experience
- SQL Server (2005 or above) Administration / Troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of proven customer facing support work
- Familiarity with concepts of TCP and practical applications
- Microsoft Internet Information Services experience
- VBScript / VBA / VB 4, 5, 6 knowledge
- Email Server configuration / Troubleshooting (IMAP, SMTP, POP, MX Records, Blacklists etc.)
If interested feel free to get in touch - or call NA
Commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Burton, Derby, Telford
IT Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Tier 1 Support, Html, CSS, Windows Server, SQL Server