|Job Ref:||204741176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Camden||Address:||Post Code:||EC1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Position: Basic Disclosure & Systems Support Administrator|
Location: Camden, North West London
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Our client is an entrepreneurial group of diversified companies, specialising in incubating, developing and managing an exciting portfolio of businesses.
The organisation was originally founded in 1988, with the aim of building a professional, innovative and personalised direct sales and marketing business.
Today, they are a global leader in the industry, operating in 29 countries and recognised for their excellence in face-to-face customer acquisition.
They are now looking for an administrator, who is a quick learner and with a good attention to detail, who can adapt to a role which can often vary day to day.
The Basic Disclosure & Systems Support Administrator Role:
The main purpose of this Basic Disclosure & Systems Support Administrator role will be to assist with the daily operational duties. This includes Basic Disclosure checks and vetting applicants for a multitude of campaigns and other general operational administrative duties as and when required.
You will also be expected to learn and offer 1st line support to their end user base of Dynamics AX users via their helpdesk support system.
The role involves daily operational duties, problem solving, investigating issues, administration and setup of new users and new clients onto system, system security, routine maintenance tasks and assisting the technical team where required.
- Vetting applicants, Basic Disclosure checks and checking legal eligibility to work
- 1st line helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- System administration and security duties
- Some testing and investigation/problem solving and assisting the technical team where required in a variety of tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
They are looking for an administrator who is a quick learner and with a good attention to detail who can adapt to a role which can often vary, day to day.
It`s essential that the candidate is a logical thinker and has the ability to work under their own initiative on a wide variety of tasks in a time sensitive manner, has good attention to detail and excellent memory to keep abreast of the wide variety of tasks the team performs and also someone who embraces change as they are evolving fast as a team as new business continues to keep them busy.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will need to be a very strong verbal and written communicator liaising with both system analysts and end users via their helpdesk system
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent command of the English language, good customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. They will be required to be extremely organised, have a pro-active approach to their responsibilities, and ideally be an excellent problem solver
- Experience working in a Microsoft environment is essential. Dynamics AX experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- You should enjoy working in a team and learning new skills in a very varied role
Please Note: You will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure check in order to perform this role.
You will be joining a team of professional, highly motivated people with a passion to deliver high performance and taking care of their customers.
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Basic Disclosure & Systems Support Administrator opportunity, click the "Apply Now" button.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit