|Job Ref:||204741003||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Negotiable||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Senior Sales Manager (EMEA and Africa)|
Location - Central London
£50k-£65k basic + 40%
Our client is a leading provider of a payment SaaS technology, passionate about helping companies manage their business spend.
Working closely with Banks to help them maximise the value of their corporate credit cards. Our client ensures their partners stand out from the crowd by adding extra value to their core offerings with their leading SaaS solution.
Building on their success they are now looking for a senior sales/Business Development/New business professional to join their team.
This role will focus on implementing growth strategies to find and engage new partners within the banking channel.
As a sales professional you will be tasked with hunting for and winning new banking partners. Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation through to closing you will be building and maintaining strong rapports with business prospects by using a consultative sales approach and acting as a trusted advisor.
As a SaaS technology expert ideally with experience in the banking/finance sector you will be able to deliver effective presentations on our clients offering to new potential partners.
Placed in the driving seat of the future of the company, you will assume responsibility for growth and be expected to critically assess your own performance. You will shape your own destiny as part of the company by having an entrepreneurial attitude with the drive to progress within this global organisation.
The ideal candidate will be driven, motivated and ambitious.
We are looking for a proven and successful SaaS sales professional who has great experience in developing new business. Key skills and background include:
• Experience in a consultative sell.
• Experience of working with a long sales cycle and being able to maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Demonstrate a strong track record of new business field sales.
• Have the ability to build and maintain a strong pipeline.
• Successfully working to targets.
• Previous experience working with Banks, Corporate Card Issuers/ schemes or Card Processors (desirable).
• Experience selling within EMEA and Africa.
• A positive and optimistic personality with the desire to succeed.
• An entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Fluent in English and one other language (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity and would suit someone who is driven, motivated and commercially minded. The key for the successful candidate is to be a high achiever and to demonstrate excellent new business success. In return our client is offering an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a successful and global company.
• Highly competitive salary basic and uncapped commission
• Exposure within a rapidly expanding industry
Keywords: New business, business development, sales executive, acquisition sales, sales hunter, 360 sales cycle, sales consultant, business development manager, new business manager, business development executive, business development director, Banking, Finance, SaaS, Banks, Payment solutions, Expense management, Transaction management, Reporting and Analytics, Travel technology, Software as a service, Cloud technology, Partner solutions, travel and expense management, T&E management, Banking channel, business spend, business payments, partner strategies, banking partners, B2B payments