|Job Ref:||204740963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cwmbran||Address:||Post Code:||NP44||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Deployment Analyst, Cwmbran, Wales - £30,000 - £40,000|
Our client is a leading provider of software to the UK's healthcare and socialcare sectors. Due to consistent growth they now require a Deployment Analyst to provide a wide range of deployment & support services to customers as well as internal staff.
Your time will be allocated to either Deployment or Support Services, as the business needs.
Essential skills required of Deployment Analyst:
* Strong application and technical support experience.
* Apache Tomcat
* Solaris or Linux experience with preference to Solaris 10/11 and Redhat/Ubuntu Linux
* Hardware and networking technologies
* SaaS concepts and cloud hosting
Main Duties of Deployment Analyst:
* 3rd Line support, diagnostics, fault management and service restoration offering 'workarounds' where possible, escalating and managing client expectations accordingly.
* Managing the day to day issues raised by the customer base.
* Deployment & upgrading the company's application stack into production & non-production environments
* Support, request fulfilment and problem management processes and local procedures.
* Support Application Server and Databases services.
* Support of the company's product range, taking a support role in the development lifecycle
* Installation, upgrading, performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of databases (Oracle & SQL Server) and Oracle Application Server (including production) and application servers (on job training will be provided for database administration)
* Interface with Oracle Corporation and other 3rdParty Software Providers for technical support.
* Work with Service Development to input in to development and maintenance of company Product and associated third Party (i.e. Oracle) documentation including installation guides, administration guides, deployment summaries, and deployment plans.
Desirable skills of Deployment Analyst:
* ITIL methodology
* Oracle database, application servers or SQL Server certification in currently supported technology
* Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server.
* SQL and PL/SQL including tuning
The Deployment Analyst position can be based in either Cwmbran in Wales, Teddington in Middlesex, or Glasgow, and will pay a salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience.
For further information on this opportunity, contact the team at Lewis Paige on +44 (0)20 (Apply online only) or visit our website at (url removed)
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes