|Job Ref:||204740909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Newcastle under Lyme||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
C# Full Stack Developer|
Salary - £40,000k to £45,000 (Depending on experience)
Line Manager - CTO
Currently recruiting for a C# Full Stack Developer capable of managing their own workload and that of a small team of developers, to a high standard of delivery. Knowledgeable in all aspects of software development.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all software in accordance with previously developed requirements and design documentation. They also ensure this delivery is completed on-time and to the required level of quality. The role requires communication with all internal stakeholders including a small nominated team of software developers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for producing quality software, on time and to specification
• Responsible for planning software developer task lists for development iteration
• Responsible for personal time planning and escalating issues to the Lead Developer
• Responsible for review and approval of code produced by the team
• Responsible for production of status reports on assigned tasks
• Ensuring that developed software adheres to defined software development standards
• Mentoring the development staff on improving and adding value to the overall process
• Reviewing product design documentation
• Ensure skills set remains up to date on technologies and tools
• Planning and delivery of functional and technical training workshops
• Ability to lead the development of predefined pieces of work as specified from time to time
• Ability to travel to client sites to assist in technical investigation
We are looking for an individual with the following skills/experience.
Knowledge and Experience
• Displays an understanding and appreciation for the software development lifecycle and Agile processes
• An expert on the subject of software management and can speak with confidence about any product / project process.
• Understanding of SOLID principles and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Skills and Abilities
• Extensive knowledge of C# .Net, WPF & WebAPI2
• Understanding of micro services architecture (ideally AWS)
• Competent user of SQL Server 2008 and above and/or MySQL
• Knowledge and experience of N-unit
• Ability to solve problems
• The ability to plan own workload effectively
• The ability to communicate on all levels to inform the dev team and the product owner about the product/ project's status.
• Displays a professional attitude within the organization and when communicating with clients
• An effective communicator
• Team player
• Influencing skills to mentor and inspire people to do their best.
• Confidence in own abilities and able to be assertive
• A professional approach, displaying the ability to ensure that their organization, clients and their line manager can entrust them with their daily duties.
If this sounds like you then apply today