|Job Ref:||204740908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Programme Manager - Stakeholder Management / Waterfall / Agile|
Marcus Donald People are looking for an IT Programme Manager to help in achieving the corporate vision and deliver the IT Strategy. The Post Holder will deliver the biggest and most ambitious IT change programme in modern history and have the ability to leave a lasting legacy by transforming the technology landscape.
- Leadership of the Project Management Office (Project Managers, Project Delivery Officers and Project Support Officer), taking the primary role in the continual improvement of project management governance, processes (waterfall and agile) and staff development.
- Accountable for programme-wide resource planning, benefits realisation and the successful management of projects, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Actively review the management of individually assigned projects ensuring that all aspects are adhered to i.e. financial, operational, support services are agreed and documented.
- Ensure that full documentation is handed over to the Head of Technology Operations whenever a project goes through Release and Deployment and is transitioned into the production environment
- Responsible for the approval of all project communications to the wider business ensuring that timely information is issued around upcoming works and success stories from delivered work packages
- Significant experience leading a Project Management Office (PMO), having successfully planned and delivered programmes to bring substantial business benefits
- Prior experience of building a PMO including introducing new governance, process and tools
- Demonstrable experience of successful programme management
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed, high profile, complex organisation
Skills, Knowledge and Relevant Qualifications
- To preferably hold a formal qualification in Programme Management to Practitioner level (e.g. MSP)
- Knowledge of planning the resources required to deliver large programmes of work
- Ability to create financially secure business cases and programme/project documentation
- Commercially focused with good knowledge of structured procurement processes and effective supplier management
- Ability to Chair group meetings regarding management of programme and project information
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and experience of executive level reporting
- Able to set clear direction for the team and confident in prioritising work
- Sound working knowledge of Project Management software
- Use of toolsets and methods used in programme and project management (Knowledge of both waterfall and agile delivery methods)
If you feel that you have suitable experience and are interested in this opportunity please send me you most up to date CV.
IT Programme Manager - Stakeholder Management / Waterfall / Agile