|Job Ref:||204740845||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Graphic Designer |
Established in 2008 Avecto is a global security software company. Its innovative endpoint security solution, Defendpoint, protects over 6 million endpoints at many of the world`s biggest brands, ensuring that strong security never comes at the expense of usability.
With ambitious growth plans and a culture of continuous learning and innovation Avecto provides a fast track for talent. So if growing your career, helping to prevent cyberattacks and working at a multi award winning company appeals, we want to hear from you.
Avecto is a Times top 100 company to work for and one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK, join the award winning team today!
Position: Graphic Designer
Benefits: they have created a fantastic work environment, where culture is key and having fun is a crucial part of the work day.
About the role:
Due to tremendous growth, our UK office currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our busy and creative Marketing team. A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as you will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term. Fitting in as part of a wider team, the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively is a must.
Duties will include:
- Leading the design work for all Avecto internal and external collateral such as designing event stands, product literature, adverts, internal branding, digital banners, infographics, merchandise, etc.
- Managing an artwork schedule and prioritise work according to urgency and importance
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business to deliver key creative requirements in line with given timeframes.
- Prioritising and delivering marketing collateral design work which the Marketing team requests. Including HTML mailshots, updating the website, content creation for digital and social channels, brochures, folders, leaflets, video manipulation, conversion and embedding. Will be measured by time, project delivery dates and consistency
Already established as a successful Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for taking on all of their branding and design work across all the global territories. The successful candidate will interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print and video. The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background which they have experience in (and enjoy) applying to digital platforms.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable design experience
- A portfolio that shows a range of brands creative, in print and online
- Adobe Creative suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Strong PowerPoint skills including design and animation
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experienced in working alongside art workers, marketers and other external third-parties and suppliers
- Up to date with current industry-standard technologies and techniques
Desirable skills and experience:
- Degree educated
- Security software sector experience
You may have experience of the following: Graphic Design, Marketing, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Designer, Adobe, Photoshop, Creative Marketing, Brand Marketing, Marketing Materials, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications