|Job Ref:||204740811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire |
Leading managed services provider require a skilled Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis to work out of their head office in the Thames Valley area.
* Work on infrastructure trouble shooting, root cause analysis, infra change, etc. Make sure service SLA reach target. Be responsible for the availability and stability of overall IT infrastructure.
* Work on detail solution design, delivery plan and deployment of infra during delivery phase to make sure delivery of infra match project main plan.
* Work environment management, including access control, environment release/configuration control, etc.
* Upgrades and patching of Firmware, OS, Database, Clustering software
* Maintain infrastructure management SOP and policies
Wide skills and practice of infrastructure management, including:
* Unix server/storage (IBM/HP/SUN etc)
* Network(switcher, router, firewall);
* Operation system(Unix, Linux);
* Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy