|Job Ref:||204740791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Fantastic benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
CRM Manager |
£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits scheme.
This position is based in London.
TechHub are proud to be working with a leading software and solutions services company based in London. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious CRM Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for keeping the CRM system and database up to date.
- Responsible for managing CRM operations; allocating licenses, controlling access, managing database security/integrity and backup procedures.
- Provides end user training, support and feedback.
- Carry out CRM improvement tasks; updating customisation, saved searches, reports and workflows to meet business needs.
- Maintain database performance, security and results by setting and enforcing standards and controls and troubleshooting problems.
- You will need to have 2-3 years proven CRM / database maintenance and management experience
- You will have skills in configuring and managing a NetSuite deployment
- You will be able to promote process improvement, presenting technical information, CRM customisation and reporting
- You will be highly proficient with standard PC applications (e.g. Excel and Word) and be generally confident with using web applications, such as web conferencing and cloud storage systems etc.
- You will have a consultative manner, able to listen to and understand user requests and needs and effectively implement changes to the CRM system / database
£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based in London
This job is full-time permanent only.
Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment