|Job Ref:||204740750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Support Analyst - South Devon - Permanent |
Support the IT Systems and Infrastructure with other members of the IT department.
Responsible for running and maintaining the IT systems
* To maintain Hardware and Software systems that are used in the business.
* Be familiar with virtualised environments and their operation and maintenance.
* Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft office family of software and their back end server technology. To be able to analyse and solve and seek solutions to problems in an efficient manner, while keeping to the processes and procedures of the department.
* Take on projects that will involve balancing day to day support with project objectives. Awareness of security principles around the protection of data on systems.
* Understand the fundamentals of the core Business Systems and the likely impact they may have on people and processes.
* Microsoft Server (Windows Server 2008/2012)
* Microsoft Windows (XP/7/8/10)
* Microsoft SQL (2005/2008/2012)
* Microsoft Office (2007/2010/2013/2016)
* Active Directory
* Visual Studio 2008
* VB Scripting
* Report Writing
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy