|Job Ref:||204740604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£50000 - £50001/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Service Management Specialist|
A market leading Infrastructure Services organisation is searching for an IT Service Management Specialist to work across all teams and disciplines in IT services and projects. Ideal candidates will have a background in IT services, operations and Incident and Change Management.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering brilliant training, career progression and a fantastic work environment.
* Manager for the Incident, Problem, Change, IT Asset & Configuration, Service Level Management, and Service Catalogue processes, ensuring they run smoothly and supports the needs of the IT services team.
* Management of the Major Incident process, running critical outages, providing timely communications and owning the collation of root cause analysis documentation.
* Develop a service improvement plan to mature processes in line with an ISO/IEC20000 framework.
* Act as the lead interface between IT Change, Project Management, IT Application and Service Delivery functions to ensure IT projects are transitioned smoothly into the live environment.
* Lead and successfully deliver ServiceNow projects (requirements capture, design, configuration, development, testing and deploy) in line with business/IT requirements
* Manage and coordinate a team of 2 ITSM Analysts, through 1-2-1s and development of skills and capabilities.
* To play a key role in supporting the development of a roadmap for service development and service improvement, geared to improving the perception of IT service
* Support the Service Desk in attaining high first call fix resolution through building knowledge, skills and capability in the front line services team.
* Assist in the creation of service reporting against predefined service levels taking input from service management and operation tools
* Input into a Continuous Service Improvement Programme (CSIP) for IT services with regard to the end user experience, cost and service effectiveness
* Chair the Change Advisory Board meetings as Change Manager, giving approval to changes based on Risk and Impact measures.
* Deputise for the IT Services Support Manager from time to time.
Key Skills and Qualifications
* ITIL qualifications, ideally as ITILv3 Expert, ISO/IEC20000 and PRINCE2 or equivalent.
* 5+ years IT Service Management experience, and prior experience as an Incident Manager and Change Manager
* Background in IT services and operations, with one or more technical application or infrastructure capabilities
* Expert analytical and process skills, and good technical problem solving skills (ability to think logically, and propose solutions/workarounds to Incidents/Problems).
* Evidence of ability to produce high quality documentation
* Strong customer interaction skills to be credible as a trusted advisor throughout the delivery cycle.
* Ability to establish a good rapport and communicate effectively with a wide range of people of different skill levels.
* Knowledge and experience of implementing and managing one or more SaaS ITSM solution platforms, such as Service Now, Cherwell, Hornbill or similar
* Evidence of technical capability in customization of SaaS ITSM solutions, and ServiceNow Administrator Certification is desired.
* Bachelor Degree BSc/BA 2:1 or higher
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds