|Job Ref:||204740459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£19500 - £21500/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
IT Network Administrator |
(Exchange Server / Windows Server)
A leading IT service provider requires a Network Administrator to join their busy team. This is a great opportunity for a Network Administrator to be part of a talented operations team who are offered vast amount of training and personal development.
The day to day responsibilities for the Network Administrator will include:
* Providing technical support to internal and external customers.
* Monitoring of the organisations systems.
* Assisting with project and change management processes.
* Recommendation and reviews of tools and technologies.
* Managing escalations and troubleshooting where appropriate.
* Maintenance and administration of Exchange servers
* Support and administration of Windows servers.
The Network Administrator will be required to have the following skills and experience:
* MCP qualified or other Microsoft accreditation (desirable)
* Exchange Server
* Active Directory (Configuration & Management)
* MS Windows Server.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills. (desirable)
* Understanding of VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V.
* Experience of working with SLA's.
* Strong communication and organisational skills
To apply for this position, please email your CV or call Lucy on (Apply online only)