|Job Ref:||204740180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Senior User Experience Specialist |
Established in 2008 Avecto is a global security software company. Its innovative endpoint security solution, Defendpoint, protects over 6 million endpoints at many of the world`s biggest brands, ensuring that strong security never comes at the expense of usability.
With ambitious growth plans and a culture of continuous learning and innovation Avecto provides a fast track for talent. So if growing your career, helping to prevent cyberattacks and working at a multi award winning company appeals, we want to hear from you.
Avecto is a Times top 100 company to work for and one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK, join the award winning team today!
Position: Senior Product Experience Specialist
Benefits: We have created a fantastic work environment, allocated a training budget to help you continue your personal and professional growth and a long, long list of benefits.
About the role:
As an integral part of our business the Product Management team is responsible for ensuring the maximum business value is attained from the products and features developed.
As a Senior Product Experience Specialist you will be expected to lead the improvement of areas of Avecto`s product set, expand their knowledge of the needs and requirements of their customers and their end users, and share your skills and knowledge with others. You will:
- Promote Avecto`s design principles and processes; influence and educate others in the department to support Avecto`s UX vision and culture; develop and implement improvements and changes to our ways of working
- Identify the need for and lead interactions with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs, get their feedback about their experience of our existing products and their response to new ideas
- Use user interface and interaction design skills and experience to refine and improve the design of Avecto`s products
- Have a deep understanding of all elements of the Avecto brand, and how it should be implemented in our products; review areas of deviation from the brand within our products and identify appropriate solutions
- Identify industry trends & emerging fields relevant to your role and Avecto`s products
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (Computing, Web design/development, Graphic design, Psychology)
- Substantial relevant experience of user experience activities (user research, interaction design, usability testing) and evangelism in a software development environment
- Deep understanding of the design process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to your ongoing personal development and the development of others
You may have experience of the following: Senior Product Experience Specialist, Design Principles, User Experience, UX, Useability, Software Development, User Research, Interaction Design, Testing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications