|Job Ref:||204740154||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
We`re looking for a UX Architect for a very successful integrated agency in Oxfordshire. |
This agency delivers first-class integrated campaigns for a host of household brands.
A holistic UX role where the successful UX Architect will work on a range of projects simultaneously to ensure that user experience is always at the heart of the campaigns the agency deliver. Analysing target audiences, user experience research, UI design / wire framing and prototyping will be the foundations on which you build marketing strategy - advising clients and internal stakeholders on beautifully tailored solutions.
You`ll work on a range of UX problems from smaller projects to HUGE ones - entire system migrations which require changes to website, mobile and tablet.
The experience we need.
- At least 2 years of hands on UX experience - the more the better though.
- Demonstrable experience using prototyping and mockup tools such as Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq and InDesign.
- Strong UX research skills - ideally both data and research.
- Excellent wireframing and IA skills.
- Ambitious, keen to continue developing your UX skills and fun to work with!
What you`ll get in return.
The successful UX Architect will get a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as a host of benefits
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call