|Job Ref:||204739983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £45000/annum Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Bonus||Post Date:||28/10/2016 03:31|
£32000-£45000, Overtime, Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Key Skills: Data Analysis, Mathematical Modelling, Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis, Systems
This award winning company designs and manufactures high integrity precision systems used by global defence organisations.
A highly varied and interesting position providing analytical studies early in the product lifecycle, used to shape the future of systems and products.
You will be highly numerate, ideally with either a mathematical or physics background and used to complex problem solving using techniques such as Monte Carlo methods, Matlab Modelling and others.
This is a highly visible role, interacting with senior decision makers, customers and various teams across the business so the role will suit a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative problem solver.
You will have a good eye for detail and the ability to bring large amounts of information in to a concise conclusion. You should also be a good team player able to change priorities and work on different problems at short notice.
Skills and experience
• Likely to be qualified to at least degree level in a highly numerate subject such as Maths or Physics
• Mathematical modelling skills using spreadsheets and Matlab and similar
• Ability to analyse information, draw conclusions and produce evidence
• Understanding and experience relating to complex systems
• Excellent communication skills including presenting, reporting and sharing ideas