|Job Ref:||204739875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG2||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||28/10/2016 03:31|
This is the chance to work for a market-leading, Cloud monitoring solution within data management. They are the most exciting software vendor in the world who are classed as one of the leaders in information management. |
You will have the chance to work on the development of brand new, Cloud based, Big Data information governance products using the latest technology.
Our client is ideally looking for a fresh graduate or Junior Developer with 1yrs experience.
• Work with others to remove unknowns and build team knowledge
• Work within and across groups to achieve the best for the product and company
• Emphasize usability, supportability and quality
• Follow the Agile development process
• Computer Science degree or equivalent (1st or 2.1)
• Good knowledge of Java (and associated frameworks)
• Understanding of Web service development (RESTful APIs)
• Knowledge and understanding of Unit testing and Automation
• Basic knowledge and application of secure coding practices
• Understanding of Agile software development processes
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you're ambitious, willing to learn and eager to take the first step in a successful career journey - get in touch