|Job Ref:||204739825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Network Change Architect - Cisco / Juniper /SC Cleared|
Excellent Salary & Benefits
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and certified Network Architect with highly developed skills in working in the new business area, able to produce high quality Impact Assessments in response to a variety of Change Requests received from our strategic client within the Global Connectivity programme.
* Thorough knowledge of either Juniper or Cisco networking and security technologies
* SC or DV clearance (or ability and willingness to undergo clearance)
* Experience of working in delivery to MoD or other high security customer environments
* Experience of working on implementation phase of change projects
* Experience of creating solution documentation, Bill of Materials, cost modelling and risk management
* Well developed communication skills and consulting skills
* Customer and business orientation
* Experienced in most areas of the service lifecycle
* Providing technical leadership & guidance
* Knowledge of other infrastructure technologies, including:
* Wintel hardware and software
* Networking hardware and
* Systems monitoring and management
* Server & Desktop Infrastructure (Microsoft/Open Source)
* Virtualisation Technology (VMware / Hyper V)
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply online. All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy