|Job Ref:||204739791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £325/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Insight Analyst - Data Analyst - Data Planner - SQL|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Insight / Data Analyst to join a global online organisation on a 12 month contract. You'll be working as part of a team focusing on delivering world class customer experience.
You'll need to be highly data literate with excellent analytical proficiency and the ability to bring together customer and market understanding to analyse customer habits. You'll work with team members to develop techniques to operationalise this data analysis. You will have access to large data sets and will be analysing these using SQL. You'll be providing detailed business insight.
- Providing detailed analysis and insights to deliver market leading selection to meet customer needs and deliver category analytical strategy.
- Contributing to the improvement of business processes across the team
What will we be looking for in the successful Insight Analyst / Data Analyst?
- Very strong analytical skills and confident working with multiple large data sets using SQL
- Commercial and business acumen- able to translate analytics into pragmatic and operational actions and business insight
- Excellent communication skills
- Any marketing, technology or category experience would be highly beneficial but not compulsory
If you are a Data or Insight Analyst with strong commercial experience- specifically trading, retail, online, pricing etc. then please get in touch now for consideration.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas