|Job Ref:||204739756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Are you an experienced Service Desk Analyst working to a 2nd line support level?|
Are you experience in working with both Windows and Mac operating systems?
My client, based in central London, is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team. If you want an energetic, fun, open planned work place this could be the perfect company for you.
The successful Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for being the face of IT within the company. Dealing with 2nd Line requests through remote access, desktop support and via email requests, you will be working within a growing team. This position would be ideal for someone who enjoys being able to coach/mentor more junior members of a team.
Key responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst:
- Working within the team and ensuring all tickets raised have been successfully resolved to best of the Analysts ability (unless escalation is required)
- Attending walkthroughs and assisting other members of staff including VIPs
- Engaging in project work where required
- Get the most out of the companies` systems and educating staff to the capabilities of them.
Key Skills & experience for the Service Desk Analyst:
- Knowledge of both Mac and Windows is essential
- Experience of working within a Service Desk environment.
- Knowledge of setting up A/V equipment will be beneficial
- Professional presentation and communication (both written and verbal).
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is currently growing on a global basis. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please contact Georgia Harris on (Apply online only) or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only