|Job Ref:||204739559||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.
In the UK, a critical team of 23 reporting to the Sales & Operations Manager are responsible for the delivery of the Cisco sales and margin budget. responsible for inputting and executing against the overall Cisco strategy.
The focus of this role is to utilise their own skills, experience and relationships in addition to the company's extensive value proposition to drive profitable growth for Ingram Micro and our partners.
- Be responsible for engaging with our key customers to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Manage day to day SLA's within the team
- Plan, forecast, implement and pipeline whilst maintaining motivation and progression amongst team
- Develop the team to support the business objectives and drive company values
- Ensure sharing of best practice across local and global platforms
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be...
- Strong communicator, coach & role model
- Ability to consistently manage, engage, motivate & inspire a team
- Ability to grasp new information and actively apply it
- Rapport building
- Excellent commercial/business awareness
- Dynamic and Proactive
- Problem solving
- Solutions oriented
- Driven - sales and service
Make an application to join the team
Our team is as much about our people as it is our customers and business partners. We want associates with a strong desire to succeed. We offer a competitive base, commission and market leading incentives programme.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply by sending a copy of your most recent CV and a covering note