|Job Ref:||204739451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum excellent package and benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Calling all IT support managers/professionals seeking management career moves***|
360 Employment Evolution are working with an international company that offers IT software, IT support and installation of systems to private health care organisations.
We are seeking a Team Leader that can lead and manage the customer service and support team.
Ideally we are looking for the skills and experiences of the most successful candidate to be heavily geared towards IT support as appose to customer service.
The role consists of dealing with existing clients and dealing with all enquiries as fast as possible.
Skills Required from candidate are the following:
- Must have at least 12month experience being in a Team Leader position or held a similar position - ideally within a software/IT business.
- Experience of managing a technical team (preferable not essential) - IT, both remote support and desk top support would be relevant
- Experience of managing a call centre based team (essential) - within an IT environment/focus
- Able to manage KPI's, SLA's and deadlines; geared more towards customer service contracts.
- Handling recruiting, staffing and training/induction periods
Additional Skills include:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Verbal and written skills
- Team player
- Self motivated and great attention to detail.
- Trouble shoot
- Handling objections, questions and client enquirires
They offer excellent training and sustainable career progression.
Please don't hesitate and apply for this role if you are interested