|Job Ref:||204739337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£55000 - £70000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:31|
Senior BI Developer - Microsoft BI stack |
£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits based on experience
Surrey; Guildford, Farnham areas
An exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Developer to join a dynamic company that provides high profile SaaS product globally. Extensive BI knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack is essential with specific experience of data modelling, SSAS, PowerBI and DAX preferred.
The Senior BI Developer /Analyst will take responsibility for leading the BI process within the data team. Will act as an SME on all areas of BI across the Microsoft BI stack and keep a hands-on role in delivering an improved BI process to the business.
The successful applicant will be joining an experienced development team working to Agile processes. The company actively invest in new technology and part of this roles responsibility will be to research new technology and working methods that would benefit the BI team.
* Extensive Microsoft BI stack experience
* Strong commercial experience of SQL Server 2012/2014
* Commercial experience with PowerBI and DAX
* Develop database solutions, including scalable data warehouses and cubes
* Develop and maintain ETL packages for high-performance data transformation
* Full SDLC experience, ideally having worked within a development team.
* Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
* You will possess excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels of a business.
* SSAS Tabular
* SQL Server 2016
The company are investing heavily in IT providing exposure to the latest technology and the possibility to progress within the business. The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a stable environment offering long term career development.
For more details please contact